For an election that is frequently referred to as the most unpredictable for a generation, it sometimes feels like there’s a surprising amount that’s already being taken for granted about the outcome.
With how many of these assumptions would you agree?
1. No party will win a majority of seats in the House of Commons.
2. The Liberal Democrats will lose at least half of their current seats.
3. The SNP will win at least half of Labour’s seats in Scotland.
4. Labour will not lose any seats to the Conservatives.
5. Ukip’s total number of gains will be in the low single figures.
6. The Green party will win only one seat: Brighton Pavilion.
7. No party will win more than 300 seats in the House of Commons.
8. Labour will have more potential allies in a hung parliament than the Conservatives.
9. Ukip will hurt the Conservatives more than it hurts Labour.
10. No party will win more than 35% of the vote.